UNIQUE MASTERPIECE IN LUSH SETTING
|$1,400 per week||
This unique executive home accommodates 10 acres in the beautiful lush Currumbin Valley. Character filled, with multiple living spaces for the whole family and light soaked interiors showcasing the soaring vaulted ceiling and exposed timber beams.
Elevated and skilfully designed to absorb the winter sun and cool summer breezes. Sit back and enjoy the sweeping 270 degree views from Northern NSW to Surfers Paradise and across to the hinterland.
Pets Negotiable upon application
* Master Suite offers undisturbed views to the coast line, with a walk in wardrobe for her and built in wardrobe for him, ceiling fan and plantation shutters.
* Ensuite with his and her vanity basins, free standing bath tub and walk in shower
* Two additional spacious bedrooms offered on the ground level with ceiling fans and robes
* Loft or Guest wing is located above the garage offering its own ensuite, exposed timber beams and ceiling fan
* Entertainers kitchen with an expansive island bench, generous storage, dishwasher, induction cooktop, conventional microwave and 2 ovens.
* Formal lounge area on the ground level with combustion fire place and double barn style doors allowing for cross ventilation and access to the covered outdoor living area
* Open plan living upstairs with industrial sized feature ceiling fan that flows onto the entertainment area
* Main bathroom with claw foot bath tub, walk in shower and vanity with marble bench top
* Laundry/ Mud room with external access and ample space for storage
* Oversized covered entertainment area
* Three bay automatic garage with work station at rear
* Water filtration system
* Gas/Solar Hot water
* Oversized ceiling fans
* 4 Water tanks
* Regular lawn and garden maintenance included
* Additional car accommodation
* Established fire pit for the cooler winter nights
From here Coolangatta Airport is under 16km away, be on the golden sands of Currumbin Beach in 12.7km and at the Pines Shopping Centre within 12km that offer 3 major supermarkets, speciality stores and cafes.
This is a very unique home and is sure to impress upon inspection, don’t delay and contact us today for an inspection.
Photos are used for illustration purposes only.
TO SELECT AN INSPECTION TIME: Simply click on the “Open for Inspection Times” box above and book your inspection.
You need to be registered for inspections to be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Contact Jacinta Greentree on 0755994311 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org for an inspection.
|Property Location Map|
|Rent:||$1,400 per week|